REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Recruiters and all members of the Talent Acquisition team (employed by AFS directly or as a consultant or through an agency) and anyone whose tasking involves sourcing for new hires are excluded from the program.
- Managing Directors excluded from the program.
- Hiring managers and supervisors are eligible only for referrals made to programs outside of their management responsibility.
- Bonuses are awarded based on the calendar year coinciding with the new hire start date and after the referral has completed 90 calendar days of employment.
- New Hire must indicate upon initial application through the on-line recruiting tool that a current employee referred them or list the referring non-employee. The bonus, if applicable, will only be paid to the individual listed within this recruiting system.
- Candidates already under consideration within a position do not qualify as a referral.
- In the case of multiple referrals of the same person, the earliest referral only will be credited.
- Because of a possible conflict of interest issues, federal government employees are not eligible to participate in the
- Anyone referring a 1099 contractor that we eventually hire as an employee is eligible for 50% of the cash referral bonus amount stated in our current policy.